TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment and Deposits
- Paypal payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. No surcharge when using a debit card.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- Our payment terms for any itinerary is 20% when booked. The fulll amount must be payed 2 months prior to the service.
- Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will automatically be charged from the debit card that you provided upon booking. That EXCLUDES the Palladium service, that includes any of the above.
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Dimitrios T Kitsiopoulos.
Luggages, belongings, servants and extra services.
The car is spacious and has a luggage capacity of a premium sedan. However due to its design, it may not be able to accommodate a combination of big suitcases. To avoid any inconvinience, please contact us for advice regarding types and number of luggages.
The main car, the Jaguar XJ, besides your chauffer, can seat comfortably 3 adult passengers and a child. If the child needs a car seat, we can provide a premium car seat, but due to the space those require, will take space as a full sized passenger. The reason those limitations apply are to insure a safe and comfortable transfer to our customers, fit for touring.
We can offer a support car(s), that will carry extra luggages and even support staff such as your personal assistant, servant or doctor. Those will incur further charges and a quote can be given on request. You can chooce from a range of vehicle classes, that will suit your requirements. All enquiries will be served.
The customer can purchase souvenirs and other objects. If those exceed the availabe space the car can fit at the luggage compartment, then we will endeavour to arrange posting those to your desired destination, with aditional cost. Aditionaly, the support car(s) can be used to your service.
The cabin must be kept clear of luggages, to insure safety and comfort.
For any questions or advice, please contact us and we can offer solutions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the booking and if that predates the comencement of service by minimum 2 months, then the amount payed will be returned with no cancelation fee. Otherwise the deposit will be non refundable.
- If the Customer cancels the service with less than a calendar month’s notice, no refund will be issued.
- If the Customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, no refund will be issued. If the Customer appears later on the booked time, we will provide the rest of the service.
- If for any unforseen reason we must cancel our service, we will refund all payed amount in full with no charges.
- Any pets must be reported at the initial quote, such as guide dogs. Further charges may apply. Any damages and extra cleaning that the car may require, will be charged to the Customer.
Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive Touring Scotland request a minimum of 24 hours notice for any online bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 24 hours notice, please call us directly at +44 (0) 7476589996 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our service is punctual, we won’t accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control. If that happens, there will be no extra charges to you.
- The chauffeur will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- Any pets must be reported at the initial quote, such as guide dogs. Further charges may apply. Any damages and extra cleaning that the car may require, will be charged to the customer.
- We will strive to satisfy all requests from our customers, as long as those are legal and do not insult anyone’s freedom and human rights.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to proper working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles in order to serve as required. If that will not be a Jaguar XJ, we will inform you first.
- By supplying your email address you permit Exclusive Touring Scotland to contact you via email. Exclusive Touring Scotland will never supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary, but will inform you as soon as possible.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking. There may be extra charges if that will cause further expenses than originally quoted. That excludes the Palladium service, where changes by the customer can apply at any time with no extra charges, as long as it does not extend the overall duration of the hire.
- The chauffeur will take you anywhere in the United Kingdom, in a manner humanly possible. For the longer journeys there will be breaks and reasonable resting, to insure that he is fit to serve you in a safe and profetional manner.
- Exclusive Touring Scotland’s services and vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s belongings are carried entirely at their own risk. Exclusive Touring Scotland shall not be held responsible for any damage to such belonings.
- Exclusive Touring Scotland will keep a lost property inventory, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle, after the service is completed. That may cause extra charges for shipping costs.
- Exclusive Touring Scotland and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Exclusive Touring Scotland maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
Contact: +44 074 765 89 996